highlights of december



It's late at night. I'm sick. I should be in bed. But if I don't do this now, when will I? My desire to write is always always an underlying longing that never really blossoms into actuality. I blame the kids.

And so, in tribute to them and the blog-post-less month that has just passed, here are a bunch of pictures of them and the adventures we dragged them upon.

No stories for now. Just notes.

There's been lots of cooking...

Lots of sleeping (both indoors and out)...

Lots of eating (both indoors and out)...

Lots of time with friends...

And lots of making Mountain Dad do the hard yakka (that chariot weighs a tonne when I push the two of them in it with the wheels on - with ski's and the friction of snow? Hard work man)....


But he'd do anything for these two...


Happy New Year, from all the Newluks.

Comments

Popular Posts